1, 2, 3 of May 2020
At 4pm (Madrid/Paris time)
70 minutes every day.
You can choose to attend 1,2 or 3 days.
This workshop is open to every body, from 8 to 88 years old, who likes to dance with a playful heart!
Let’s connect and vibrate together!
What is the programm ?
Catching air and space with the shadow-side of the body
Body as a sponge or faucet and water hose
To pour into one vessel from another vessel
What to do?
- Please register in advance for this meeting, with Zoom:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- We will open the meeting 30 minutes before, at 3:30pm. I believe that through our consciousness we can transform our body in a SACRED TEMPLE. So here comes one recommendation : I advice you to see your room as the TEMPLE of a SACRED SPACE. You may clean the floor before the practice, and you might like to light a candle or burn some incense. You can meditate in this room to fill it with your beautiful energy. Before the workshop starts, you can do some stretching and warming up. LOVE THE SPACE OF YOUR BODY, LOVE THE SPACE OF YOUR ROOM.
- Make sure your microphone is MUTE, and your video is ON. Click on the SPEAKER VIEW, to have Minako in the big picture.
- By joining Minako Seki Online Workshop , you declare being in a good shape and being responsible for your own safety. Please be gentle with yourself:)
- This workshop is based on donations. To support our work in these challenging days, you may consider making a donation. Our recommended donation is 15 € per class. If you have no income due to the crisis, you do not need to pay anything. Those who have a little, pay a little and those who have a lot, pay a lot;) And please help us to advertise our workshop so that together we can have a lot of fun, heart and good vibes in the world.
Paypal option // https://www.paypal.me/minakoseki1
Bank transfer option //
IBAN: DE14 4306 0967 1163 1297 00
I am really looking forward to see you on the screen and vibe together all around the planet !!
For any question, please write to Lili at email@example.com